OUR SHIFT TO GREENER SOLUTIONS
The increasing water pollution is a major global concern that needs to be specifically addressed. Acme believes that industries need to reevaluate their direction in addressing these environmental concerns. We offer green, efficient and cost-efficient sustainable solutions to treat polluted water, thus, reducing its potential risks to the environment and natural habitat.
Acme Chemicals (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd was incorporated in 1993 as the Malaysian subsidiary of Acme Chemicals (Far East) Pte Ltd, a regional specialty chemical trading house based in Singapore. The companies were representing reputable chemical producers from the US, Europe and Japan with focus on water treatment, oil & gas and petrochemical, paper-making and other industrial markets.
In 2012, with the change of shareholding structure and management, Acme Chemicals (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd ventured into oilfield chemical formulation and manufacturing. Today, Acme Chemicals (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is a diverse company involved in the formulation, manufacturing and provision of specialty chemicals in various industries including oil and gas exploration, production, refining and petrochemicals, municipal and industrial water treatment, general plant maintenance and mining.
Acme Chemicals (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is currently immensely involved in water and wastewater treatment, and mobile environmental services with the provision of our mobile effluent treatment services.
With the support of reputable multinational principals, Acme Chemicals also offers SEMI grades chemicals for the electronic, semiconductor and solar cell industries.
Acme Chemicals (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd is firmly committed to achieving sustainable and profitable growth by providing customer focused solutions in the form of specialty chemicals and adsorption media, compact modular wastewater treatment system, consumer and industrial hygiene products and the ancillary technical services that consistently satisfy the requirements and expectations of the customers by continually reviewing and improving the effectiveness of the quality management system.
Acme Chemicals (Malaysia) shall ensure:
1. Sustainable and profitable company growth
2. ISO 9001:2015 compliance
3. Continual Improvement for QMS
4. Superior customer service
5. Sustainable human resource development
6. Zero Lost Time Injury (LTI)
7. Customer satisfaction and supplier compliance
It is the responsibility of Managing Director and management representative to ensure that the policy and the objective is understood, implemented, and maintained by all employees, and they in turn shall comply with the Quality Policy at all time in the execution of their assigned duties.
We at ACME Chemicals (M) Sdn Bhd, a reputable manufacturer and supplier of industrial chemicals, will strive to create a clean environment in all our activities, product services by committing ourselves to:
- Conserve natural resources through reuse, reduce and recycle
- Protection of environmental and prevent pollution through effective control measures
- Comply with applicable environmental, legal and other requirements to the company
- Work towards continual improvement in our environmental performance and periodically review the established system
This policy and the environmental obligations and responsibilities required by the environmental management system have been communicated to all employees and persons working on behalf of the organization. The policy is available to public on request.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
ACME Chemicals (M) Sdn.Bhd. shall conduct all business activities in a safe and systematic practical manner through proper planning and training to achieve our main Safety and Health objectives:
WE shall ensure the following:
- Treat Safety and Health related matters as first priority.
- Disseminate Safety and Health information to all staff and workers including sub-contractors.
- Safety and Health meeting and programs shall include all staffs and worker accordingly.
- The company shall emphasis all employees (regardless of level) safety responsibilities as part of their duties.
- The company shall comply and apply all standards and appropriate programs as required by clients in order to maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
- The company shall abide Rules and Regulations of the authorities pertaining to Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994 and shall revise to suit needs and requirement.